Friday, April 8, 2011

Operation Draft Tour Guide

The NHL Entry Draft will be in Saint Paul this year. And even though I think St. Paul is the place 'Where Dreams Go to Die' I will still be hosting a slew of my friends from CWGAP at my place. In addition to providing room and board I will be giving them the tour of the place I've kind of called home for the past seven years, the Cities.

I've compiled a list of places people should try to check out, I know that not everyone can go to every single place as I've listed too many to do that. I do, however, think there is something for everyone. And while I have been to most places, I haven't been to all but have been meaning to go to them. So here's my goal. The piece I'm writing for CWGAP runs on June 23rd and I need to actually have experienced these places to officially recommend them. So I'm going to every place on my list. Some places I've already checked off the list, but others will be fun new places I get to experience because of this writing experience.

Now the big question is, anyone want to join me? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment