Friday, May 20, 2011

My Food Revolution: Gorgonzola Salad

The wider variety of food we eat the better off we are; diversification is good for us and that includes changing up the veggies we eat. Different foods give us different nutrients but more importantly changing it up hopefully means you won't get sick of the good stuff and head back for the unhealthy foods. Here's another salad recipe I love eating.
Gorgonzola Salad:
Hearts of Romaine
Purple Onion - 2 slices of the onion then chopped to desired size
Cherub Tomatoes
Gorgonzola Crumbles
Pepper to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinaigrette to taste

I threw this together for my family one time and ever since then I'm in charge of making the salad when we get together for holidays. It's easy, light, simple and even healthier for you than my favorite salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment