Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Threading?

A friend of mine introduced me to this wonderful thing we like to call ‘Threading’. It is a relatively painless hair removal technique. I have not done the leg hair or under arm removal, but the facial hair removal is quick and harmless. For those of you who have not heard of this mini miracle we call ‘threading’ it is an Indian technique (as in the people of India, not Native Americans) which pulls the hair from the follicle. The benefits? Well in most cases threading is cheaper than waxing, is not putting hot wax onto your skin and ripping it off (literally, as waxing has always left my face raw) and in my opinion is much more precise with the lines. Eyebrows are $12. I would highly recommend it. Visit her at the Mall of America on the third floor directly in between Sears and Bloomingdale’s. Or call to find out more at 952) 854-1270 Perfect Brow Art right next to Nail Trix.

No comments:

Post a Comment