Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Hours!

You know my father raised me to love great food and great deals. I especially love when restaurants have amazing Happy Hour food deals, especially with the economy as is.

One of my friends told me awhile ago about the unbeatable deals at McCormick and Schmick's. What I love about this deal is that it's technically a chain restaurant, so you can find them anywhere. But it's also upscale enough that most people don't notice it's a chain.

Below is a sampling of their 'Happy Hour' menu - not all items are offered every day but they are offered. I was blown away by it!

$1.95
Hummus, Cucumbers and Grilled Pita

Shrimp Ceviche In Citrus Marinade
Blackened Chicken Sandwich Cheddar Cheese and French Fries
Tomato Bruschetta Balsamic Glaze and Basil

$2.95
Classic Cheeseburger with Fries


$3.95
Fried Cod Sandwich Cheddar, Cole Slaw and Fries

Ahi Tuna Roll Shoyu Dipping Sauce
Salmon Cakes Lemon Butter, Apples and Leeks
Calamari Trio of Dipping Sauces
Potato Skins Cheddar, Sour Cream and Crispy Bacon

$4.95
Jambalaya Cajun Red Hot Sausage and Rice

Fish Tacos Salsa Fresca and Sour Cream
Kobe Beef Sliders Cheddar and Caramelized Onions
Fried Shrimp Cocktail Sauce and French Fries
Chicken & Sausage Etouffe Simmered in Nut Brown Sauce with Rice
Peel 'n Eat Shrimp Butter & Old Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment