Sunday, April 5, 2009

Must Find Motivation

I'm training for a 10k in Milwaukee in July. I am finding it difficult to find motivation to want to run for 6+ miles in one sitting. Yesterday was my first day running this year (and second time running since last year's 5k in Milwaukee.) If you are anything like me, you too are probably searching for good workout music to keep you going.

Here's what's on my iPod for working out:
SOS - Rihanna
Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
The Way I Are - Timbaland
Hella Good - No Doubt
I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
Everything Is Alright - Motion City Soundtrack
Hot 'N Cold - Katy Perry
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Toxic - Britney Spears
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Swing Swing - All American Rejects
Stronger - Kanye West
Mother We Just Can't Get Enough - New Radicals

Got any suggestions for me to run to? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment