Thursday, April 9, 2009

Colorado: Least Obese

For the second year in a row Colorado is the state with the fewest percentage of obese people. Oklahoma is the state with the highest percentage of obese people for the third year in a row.

Maybe I can blame my weight gain on leaving Colorado....I mean, with the weather so nice ALL the time it is always easier to stay active.

And the possibility to wear shorts, t-shirts and other summery clothing all year long does encourage one to stay in shape. However, the second I utter the words, the reason I gained weight was because I left Colorado, I will hear my mother say "Well then you should move back, live at home, and find a husband." With my mother, you win none, you lose all.....

Want to check out how your state fared?
Check it out!!

1 comment: