Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh Bad Days

My day wasn't awful - but compared to the rest of my week it stuck out as the 'bad day'. To be fair I didn't get caught by the state as a carrier of this Swine Flu I am spreading around, and I still have my job, and I'm still healthy. But today, I broke a pair of my heels.

To any girl, they surely know how invaluable a heel is in a shoe. A good heel is one that supports and gives us a little lift in how we stand, correcting our posture and slimming our figure. And now I will forever remember that a good heel is also one that doesn't just fall off.

This is not the first time a pair of shoes have broken on me. And granted this time was way less embarrassing than the time my heel broke while I was in church as an alter server and coming down the stairs. I fell on my *ss and made a big kaboom and the entire congregation turne and saw me. This time it was just my dumb *ss that leaned my weight on my heel at the wrong angle and pop! Off it came.
So now my favorite pair of brown, suede, Stuart Weitzman's have to go visit the shoe repair man. It was only my third time wearing them and now I'm stuck limping around because I have no heel. The worst part is, it was my own fault and not Stuart's. FML.

Anyways, I'm off to Minnetonka to hang out with the girls and go see if we can spread this Swine Flu to unsuspecting people, we typically aim for those in surgical masks - especially those who do not cover their nose. We feel like these people, and people who get pink eye on a regular basis, are more likely to contract said Swine Flu. It's the dirty stinkin' animals that spread it in the first place by not washing their hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment