Friday, June 10, 2011

My Food Revolution: Two Month Anniversary

It seems like yesterday I just reached my one month anniversary, and at that time it felt like I had just started. Eight weeks in and I've never felt better. Eating food, not science by-product is one of the main reasons I feel the way I do. I'm happier, healthier and hopefully in the near future thinner. :)

Here's what I learned this month:

The longer you do something, the more respect you get when speaking about it.
Never stop learning, whether it's books or documentaries or articles the more you fuel your education the greater your motivation to change your ways will be.
There are chemical reasons why some people struggle with food, if you don't be thankful and empathetic.
We should enjoy our food, but we shouldn't let it control us.

Next month's goals:
Try more recipes from friends and cookbooks.
Go one week vegetarian. I may have missed 'National Vegetarian Week' last month but who's to say I can't do my own?

As you hopefully noticed there is a new page entitled 'What I'm Eating' and it lists every single recipe I've posted on this site. If you're looking for a recipe to try out, give one of those a try. If you have to share leave a comment - I know others will be grateful for new, easy to make recipes in their repetoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment