Monday, June 6, 2011

My First Groupon :)

Yesterday I ventured out and tried my hand at Pilates at Align Pilates. For the record, it kicked my butt yesterday and I'm still sore today. To say it was worth it is an understatement, I now get why people are flocking to Pilates in herds. Today when I opened my Groupon I saw that my Pilates studio was having a deal for Barre Class at Align Pilates. The deal? Four one-hour sessions of Barre class for $36. That's $9 a class. Being new to Groupon I had a $20 credit, so these classes are literally going to cost me $4 for each class. $4 for one hour of intense workout in a boutique studio. Yep, there won't be a ton of people in there with me, my Pilates classes fit six people, meaning my first timer embarrassment will be limited to five other people plus an instructor. Not too shabby. :) For the Align Pilates Barre Class Groupon deal click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment