Thursday, January 5, 2012

Free Yoga :)

Align Pilates has kicked off a new and improved yoga program at their cute studio. And to help you get ready for all things Pilates and Yoga, they're offering free yoga classes from January 16-22. The catch is if you sign up but forget to cancel 24  hours prior to the class you'll get charged the full price for the class.

To sign up for the class click here. To find out more about the staff at Align Pilates click here.

And as always, remember Align offers a great deal called 'Save Your Buck Sundays' where instructors going through Align's Pilates Teacher Training teach the classes. Mat class is $5, Reformer and Barre classes are $10.

1 comment:

  1. I want to do free yoga! Actually Yoga scares me. After I regain some of my former fit self, I'll have to give it a try. Maybe YOU can be my teacher. (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete