Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Tweets That Started It All

The thing that frustrates me the most, is the @NHL simply has to ask what women want & female fans would glady answer. http://ow.ly/2nATo

I regress, the @NHL needs to ask AND listen. I for one, would like to see the numbers on how many they actually sell.

I'm ranting I just don't get it. I can't understand why they can't get what we would like to wear to games. Or that we want more bathrooms

@SC Ugh they're alienating a LARGE part of their fan base when they do.

If all the female hockey fans stopped buying men's gear to make up for the bad women's gear the NHL gives us sales would DROP significantly

I'd suggest boycotting buying ANY new gear as female fans so the NHL can see how much we drive sales in, but that would be hard to organize

@SC Have you seen the crap they try and get us to buy? Do they think we're dumb?!?

@GM I know, it's like second rate fans for the female section.

@SC We just want a women's cut with the same style and QUALITY as the men's stuff.

Drafting a letter to Brian Jennings that he will never read. Oh well, I'm sending it anyways.

If you are a female fan who has had it up to HERE w/the pink, sparkle, BS @ me, @DS & I are starting an email campaign.

Now we're up to 7 emails to Jennings being composed in less than ten minutes. Won't you join our campaign?

Even the crappy, ugly Champagne jerseys cannot ruin my night. Me + 2001 Stanley Cup victory = Happiness. LOVE *my* boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment