Thursday, August 12, 2010

Official NHL Business

At around 4:00 p.m. EST the NHL contacted me.

NHLdilo @cabeckham I am working on some things here based on your Tweets and emails. Sit tight and stay tuned. K?

@NHLdilo  You are awesome. Thank you.

NHLdilo @cabeckham Don't thank me just yet. Just know that you have been heard.

@NHLdilo Step one - Start discussion. Check. I am more than willing to wait & work proactively together on this. No need to cause ruckus

@NHLdilo Once a dialog has begun, IMO. So please keep me updated. Thank you much sir.

NHLdilo @cabeckham you guys have my email address - you can always just email me direct

@NHLdilo Sometimes in a fit of annoyance one does not necessarily compute the easiest route to start a conversation. Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment