Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Must Try!

Today my boss is out of town. Today the lady with the Minnesota Timberwolves stopped by with fresh cookies. I went down to the front desk to pick them up and a little sticker on them said "Left our oven at 12:46" It was barely past 1:00 p.m. Heaven! I called my boss and told him he had cookies delivered and they smelled fabulous. I was going to have one, he said go for it, I told him I'd try and leave him the other box but I made no guarantees.

Now let me tell you a little bit about the company, because I had never heard of it before and the cookies were AWESOME. The brand is Tank Goodness and the cookies were Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, a favorite of mine as we have a family recipe of our own similar to it. It is a family owned business and let me tell you, this family knows how to bake!

Another cool thing about these cookies is they were delivered in a box from Print for Change. This company does all the boxes for Tank Goodness. 50% of their profits are donated to providing children with food who live in extreme poverty. In a day and age when people are taking more and more for themselves (and who can blame them?) it's nice to see a company dedicated to giving back.

The phone number for Tank Goodness is: 612.824.TANK (8265)
Their fax number to order cookies is: 612.824.LOVE (5683)
The website for Print for Change is: www.printforchange.info

I truly hope you check them out. The cookies were fresh, delicious, and I love the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment