Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo de Queso!

Seems like forever since I last posted about some killer guacamole recipes, so here's a simple family recipe for Queso dip. My cousin in law Ryan makes it, and it's the best. Guaranteed to please!

In one large Crock Pot slowly warm the following:
Block of Velveeta (best if you cut into small cubes)
Large can of Stokes Green Chili
Small can of diced green chilis
Small can of jalapenos
One can of Rotel, drained

Towards the end brown some ground pork and mix that in as well. Never had a better queso dip, and I'm a picky eater! If you need those guacamole recipes check out the 'recipes' section of the blog under 'appetizers'. More recipes will come as my new roommates and I start cooking for dinner parties and roomie dinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment