Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Podcast

For those who don't know my friend Charlie & I have started a podcast.  We only have two episodes so far but we will be recording every Saturday.  Due to some requests from friends and family we are working hard to do the following things:

Separate Podcasts for Each Topic Grouping - This would mean Sports lovers could only listen to sports and entertainment lovers wouldn't have to listen to sports or news.  We're going to try it out and as always post a full version as well.

iTunes - Apparently I am less technologically advanced than I would like to believe as I am struggling as if my life depended on it.  I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get our podcast onto iTunes.  I may have to enlist my brother Brendan's coworkers, as they are good with technology and I am clearly not. FAIL.

And remember you can always let us know what you would like to hear more of via comment on our site http://popculturetherapy.wordpress.com and follow the show on twitter @courtnchuck or follow us individually @cabeckham or @cmitch21

Thanks for all the support guys, it's really a lot of fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment