Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Email Forwarders Be Warned!

My Dad called my Mom today - a CDOT employee may be terminated due to sending around an inappropriate email.  The email was a picture of President Barack Obama shining the shoes of Sarah Palin and the caption said "Looks like he finally found his niche."  There is an investigation that is going on as this email was forwarded at work, using work email, to fellow co-workers.  For more information please check this link

This is just a reminder to be mindful of emails you forward, my personal practice is to copy paste and send to my friends in my personal account - saving it as a draft and emailing it later.  Just remember that everything can be traced, and employment is at will.  Hopefully my Dad's former coworker learns her lesson & we all learn our lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment