Friday, January 22, 2010

Music

Remember the days before iPods & iPhones and any mp3 player?  Remember when we crammed 18-20 songs on a mixed cd (or mixed tape for that matter) and we had just those twenty songs?  I've found that with the abundance of music I take music for granted.  So yesterday I decided that I was going to figure out what songs I really do love.  If I were to somehow, mysteriously get stuck on a deserted island and only had a cd player with one cd (like Hurley from LOST), here's what' I would have on it.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Snow Patrol & Martha Wainwright - Set The Fire To The Third Bar
Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone
Glee Cast - Keep Holding On
Glee Cast - Smile (Lily Allen Cover)
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Debussy - Clair De Lune
Pachebel - Canon in D
The Killers - When You Were Young
Camille - La Jeune Fille Aux Cheveux Blancs
Camille - Ta Douleur
Coldplay - Fix You
John Mayer - Something's Missing
John Lennon - Imagine
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
ABBA - Mamma Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment